Obituary: Donald M. Yarnall, 22, Driver Killed in 413 Crash

Provided by James J. Dougherty Funeral Home:

Credit: Flickr

Credit: Flickr

Donald M. Yarnall of Levittown died suddenly on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at St. Mary Medical Center. He was 22.

Born in Bristol, Donald has been a life long resident of Bristol Township and was a 2010 graduate of the Bucks County Technical High School.

He was a member of St. Michael the Archangel parish.

Donald was employed as a welder at Railway Specialties in Croydon for the past 3 years.

He was an avid import car enthusiast and during his school years he enjoyed playing the drums and soccer.

Mostly, he loved spending time with his nieces and nephew.

Donald was the beloved son of Deborah and Donald Yarnall and the loving brother of Allison Knorr (Brian) of Levittown.

He was the devoted uncle of Allyssa, Madison and Timothy.

He was the grandson of June and the late Franklin Greene of Levittown and the late Albert and Dolores Yarnall and was the nephew of Dee Yarnall of Bristol, John Greene of Levittown and the late Franklin Greene.

He will also be missed by several cousins and many friends.

Family and friends are invited to call Monday from 9 until 11 a.m. at the James J. Dougherty Funeral Home, Inc., 2200 Trenton Rd., Levittown where his funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at Resurrection Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to American Heart Association, 1617 JFK Boulevard, Suite 700, Philadelphia, PA 19103 or the American Cancer Society Bux-Mont, 480 Norristown Road, Suite 150, Blue Bell, PA 19422.

Staff

. Staff

7 Comments

1. cozy cove
    Aug 27, 2014 @ 16:09:28

The Silent Shard

This can possibly be very helpful for a few of your job opportunities I plan to don’t only with my blogging site but

2. notepad bluebox
    Sep 03, 2014 @ 14:15:13

Woman of Alien

Perfect do the job you might have performed, this great site is de facto awesome with amazing information. Time is God’s strategy for retaining anything from occurring at once.

3. hearthstone arena guide
    Sep 08, 2014 @ 20:16:04

The Absent Game

Involving me and my husband we have owned more MP3 gamers over time than I can count, which include Sansas, iRivers, iPods (traditional & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few ages I’ve settled down to one line of players.

4. banana blue
    Sep 09, 2014 @ 22:56:28

The Birch of the Shadow

I believe there may be considered a few duplicates, but an exceedingly useful record! I have tweeted this. Lots of thanks for sharing!

5. divorce lawyers in baltimore
    Sep 10, 2014 @ 12:26:18

Third Flower

My spouse and that i happen to be now delighted that Albert could perform his scientific tests as a result of the suggestions he had by way of your online page. It really is now and again perplexing to simply always be giving freely steps which lots of…

6. xlovecam hack tool 2013
    Sep 12, 2014 @ 11:51:37

Whispering Misty

So sorry you are going to pass up the workshop!

7. marriage annulment
    Sep 12, 2014 @ 11:56:01

Souls in the Waves

Superior Morning, I just stopped in to visit your site and believed I’d say I experienced myself.