Neshaminy Helps Seniors with Tax Rebate Program

The following is a press release from NeshaminySchool District:

Neshaminy File Photo

Neshaminy File Photo

The 2012 Neshaminy School District Property Tax Assistance Program began January 2013.  The purpose of the program is to provide property tax relief to our senior citizens.  The program is available to homeowners who will reach the age of 65 by December 31, 2012.  The enhanced program will now provide tax rebates of up to $650 for senior citizens whose household income is less than $20,000.  You only need to report half of your Social Security or Railroad Retirement Benefits, and 100% of any other income.

If you have received a rebate in the past, the district makes every effort to send a rebate application for you to complete each year.  If you have not received a rebate in the past, rebate application forms are now available.  They are available on the Neshaminy School District web site, www.neshaminy.org at your local tax collector’s office, by U.S. Mail by calling the Accounting Office directly, 215-809-6615 or via email mmackay@neshaminy.k12.pa.us

This program is entering its 35th year with total rebates exceeding $2.2 million to our senior citizens.  We hope this rebate will help to partially overcome today’s high cost of living for those seniors on fixed incomes.

We would also like to alert you to the probability that if you qualify for Neshaminy’s rebate program, then you would also qualify for the Pennsylvania Property Tax program.  The state program provides funds in addition to the Neshaminy rebate program and funds can be received from both.  If you have not filed with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania previously, you should call 1-888-222-9190 to order a form.  This information is intended only to inform you; Neshaminy does not process the Pennsylvania rebates.

Staff

. Staff

8 Comments

1. online fashion shopping
    Aug 08, 2014 @ 05:38:59

Havin so much content and articles do you run into any issues of plagiarism infringement? My blog has lots of exclusive material I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

2. executive life coach
    Aug 08, 2014 @ 12:42:54

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its field. Wonderful blog!

3. integrative medicine
    Aug 09, 2014 @ 10:47:55

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

4. content marketing
    Sep 22, 2014 @ 18:57:12

… [Trackback]

[...] Informations on that Topic: levittownnow.com/2013/05/05/neshaminy-tax-program/ [...]

5. Atlanta Retaining Walls
    Oct 07, 2014 @ 10:58:55

… [Trackback]

[...] There you will find 1313 more Infos: levittownnow.com/2013/05/05/neshaminy-tax-program/ [...]

6. picture fram
    Oct 19, 2014 @ 23:17:11

The Silent Shard

This will likely most likely be rather practical for many of the employment I plan to do not only with my blog site but

7. water ionizer
    Oct 28, 2014 @ 17:17:20

The Silent Shard

This can almost certainly be very handy for a few of one’s positions I plan to do not only with my blog site but

8. cube world gameplay 2013
    Oct 28, 2014 @ 17:23:06

Healing’s Dragon

to locate concerns to improve my internet site!I suppose its okay to produce use of a handful of of the ideas!!